Over 100 years of expertise
Robert Vogel GmbH & Co. Limited Partnership can look back on over 100 years of experience.
- In 1942, Robert Vogel acquired the real estate company Adolph J. A. Freudendahl, which had been founded by his uncle back in 1883.
- In 1951, he founded the housing association Anna M. M. Vogel, which was named after his mother.
- The Robert Vogel Limited Partnership was set up in 1954.
- In 1981, Robert Vogel Limited Partnership became increasingly involved in the US market and established a 100% subsidiary, Uccello Immobilien GmbH.
- In 1984, the housing association Anna M. M. Vogel was renamed Anna M. M. Vogel Limited Partnership.
- In the same year, Robert E. J. Leyba, Robert Vogel’s nephew, joined Robert Vogel Limited Partnership as a managing partner.
- In 1993, Robert Vogel Limited Partnership and Anna M. M. Vogel Limited Partnership merged creating the present-day Robert Vogel GmbH & Co. Limited Partnership, which was run by Robert E. J. Leyba until his death in December 2002 together with Robert Vogel.
- In May 2003, Robert Vogel stepped down as managing director of the business at the age of 83. Since then, Robert Vogel GmbH & Co. Limited Partnershiphas been run for the first time by two directors from outside the Vogel family.